MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Lesnar's illness has really brought out the UGLINESS in forums everywhere

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2009, 12:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
FredFish1
Flyweight

FredFish1 is a splendid one to beholdFredFish1 is a splendid one to beholdFredFish1 is a splendid one to beholdFredFish1 is a splendid one to beholdFredFish1 is a splendid one to beholdFredFish1 is a splendid one to beholdFredFish1 is a splendid one to beholdFredFish1 is a splendid one to beholdFredFish1 is a splendid one to beholdFredFish1 is a splendid one to beholdFredFish1 is a splendid one to behold
Awww I'm touched you thought of me whilst making this post.
I was messing around, of course I don't want him to die. Christ... if you're this sensitive on a forum you'd get eaten alive in the real world. There I had to say it, because it's boring and unrealistic if everyone just ass kisses.

I don't and no sane person would wish ill-health on Brock or ANYONE for that matter, but there is a such thing as a ******* joke. Especially seeing as how hypocritical you were saying you wanted Brock Lesnar to curb stomp me to death, and that you'd pay for it. Irony much?

That is what I'd call a double-standard.