MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** NFL 2009 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2009, 07:54 PM   #59 (permalink)
ZZtigerZZ81
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY

ZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacklistShaun View Post
We are hurting bad right now with all the injuries...I think if we could get all our guys back and healthy and play the Colts I don't think they could beat us, but that would be depending majorly on us being healthy.
Agreed...but the only guys with serious injuries are Sed Ellis and Jamaal Brown...Brown has been all year and Bushrod is really proving himself. Sed plugs up holes and eats blockers in the running game and Hargrove is showing his strength is pass rushing and not run stuffing. So that hurts us big in that area.

But Indy is in the same position...but their major injuries come in the secondary and to their best players back there. Greer and Porter we aren't really sure about...I think they would play if it were the playoffs...Porter sprained his MCl so that can either be minor or major...there is no telling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacklistShaun View Post
It's definately a close race between the two. They are both just out right horrible football teams.
My money is on the Browns and it isn't close...at least the Raiders receivers can get separation...they just can't catch the passes. The Browns guys can't get open adn when they do...Brady/Derek can't hit em or find em