MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Shane Carwin said WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2009, 02:45 PM   #30 (permalink)
khoveraki
ROCKET FISTS

khoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
Wait... first he bashes Brock for his antics and now he's all concerned and says people shouldn't do the exact same thing he did less than a month ago? So it was just for the show? So he's basically no better than Brock? Yay! Glad we found that out before the fight.

Don't get me wrong, it's a nice thing to say, but this is a case of "Do as I say, not as I do" and I don't really know what to think about Carwin.

I think what it comes down to is Shane Carwin understands how to seperate his job, from personal life. You think if Sean Sherk and BJ Penn met at a restaurant they'd hate eachother and shoot dirty looks? There's no reason for us to to diss sick fighters because we don't like their fight-persona. It'd be like if Rashad got sick, and people said "good, I hate the way he showboats during fights."

Hell I bet if Lesnar and Mir met at a walmart or something they'd share a few laughs. IMO this is Carwin trying to help the fans seperate reality from fiction so we can feel sympathy for the big guy.
khoveraki is offline   Reply With Quote