MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fedor Next Fight in March 2010 - Maybe Alistair Overeem

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2009, 04:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
joshua7789
Super Heavyweight

joshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by diemos View Post
source: http://www.heavy.com/post/fedor-next...r-overeem-1720

this fight should be great! I'm kind of scared for Fedor, I personally think Overeem and Lesnar are currently the only two people who pose a threat to him.

What do you guys think, who has a better chance, Werdum or Overeem?
Overeem is very big and very talented. He has great stand up along with one of the better clinch games in the heavyweight division and one of the more underrated ground games in all of mma. Wedum has nothing to offer Fedor that he hasnt seen and beaten before. Werdum has good bjj, but he hasnt been able to transition it to mma as well as other top bjj practitioners like Damian Maia. His stand up is decent but now where near Fedors level. Overeem has a good chance against Fedor, Werdum has less nothing to offer Fedor and will get finished in the first round if they fight. Just my take.
joshua7789 is offline   Reply With Quote