MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Silva at 205!

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2009, 03:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
khoveraki
ROCKET FISTS

khoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Sandman View Post
I agree.

Silva should move up and STAY at Light Heavyweight.

There is nothing left to prove at MW, and I think it's a "joke" that Vitor Belfort might be his next fight. To my understanding, Silva has 3 fights left in his contract with the UFC. Fighting Belfort is a "waste" in my opinion.

I think Silva could beat Rashad Evans, Thiago Silva, Shogun Rua and of-course, Randy Couture.

Silva (vs) Machida is the match to be made. Too bad, it will never happen. (Unless you own UFC Unidisputed 2009 for the XBOX or PS3)
I don't get how Vitor isn't an exciting match for Silva. Vitor has the fastest hands at MW and is the best striker Silva will have faced, at the very least it will be an exciting short fight.
khoveraki is offline   Reply With Quote