MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Karo camp admits he pulled out due to addiction to painkillers

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2009, 08:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Damn. This sucks. I was trying to be optimistic before but now it's useless. Addiction to pain killers is not something to laugh about or bash him for. People get addicted to them all the time, and it's unfortunate that most people get addicted on accident just by having one or two prescriptions for a real problem.

Karo is still relatively young, and has a lot to learn. I hope he can get cleaned up, judo throw some fools in Strikeforce for a lil while, and maybe eventually get back to his full potential as a fighter. He's always been a favorite of mine and I wish him the best luck overcoming his addictions and anxiety issues as I can relate first hand to them. It's not fun.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote