MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Silva at 205!

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2009, 08:17 PM   #16 (permalink)
xbroseph
MMA Fanatic

xbroseph is an unknown quantity at this pointxbroseph is an unknown quantity at this point
This is exactly what I wanted from this thread. Everyones opinion on the subject. But Im just new to the BOARDS not the sport. Ive been watching MMA since 1995 and as I said Im actually in the sport but only had a few smoker fights. Plan on going pro next year.

Back on subject, It looks like you guys agree. Silva at 205 is the right place for him to be. With 3 fights left they need to make the most of it and give him some interesting opponents and keep him motivated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxes View Post
Don't worry about that man.

I'd like to see AS face Shogun at 205, or Machida (but that won't happen since they are training partners)

I totally agree. Shogun vs. Silva would be a great fight and Machida vs. Silva would be interesting to see. I wanna know who wins in sparring lol. Im sure it would be a lot of feeling out there and waiting for the other to be aggressive since their both somewhat counter strikers.

Last edited by Xerxes : 11-19-2009 at 08:28 PM. Reason: double posting
xbroseph is offline   Reply With Quote