MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Silva at 205!

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2009, 09:54 PM   #19 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbroseph View Post
This is exactly what I wanted from this thread. Everyones opinion on the subject. But Im just new to the BOARDS not the sport. Ive been watching MMA since 1995 and as I said Im actually in the sport but only had a few smoker fights. Plan on going pro next year.

Back on subject, It looks like you guys agree. Silva at 205 is the right place for him to be. With 3 fights left they need to make the most of it and give him some interesting opponents and keep him motivated.

I totally agree. Shogun vs. Silva would be a great fight and Machida vs. Silva would be interesting to see. I wanna know who wins in sparring lol. Im sure it would be a lot of feeling out there and waiting for the other to be aggressive since their both somewhat counter strikers.
It could be great, or it could be like the Arlovski v Sylvia where the ref, I think it was Herb Dean that time, said, "next person who backs up, I'm taking off a point."

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote