MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Karo camp admits he pulled out due to addiction to painkillers

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2009, 11:29 PM   #20 (permalink)
flexor
Amatuer

flexor has a spectacular aura aboutflexor has a spectacular aura aboutflexor has a spectacular aura aboutflexor has a spectacular aura aboutflexor has a spectacular aura aboutflexor has a spectacular aura aboutflexor has a spectacular aura aboutflexor has a spectacular aura aboutflexor has a spectacular aura aboutflexor has a spectacular aura aboutflexor has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcc78 View Post
I'm a smoker and its not even close to as difficult as quitting painkillers like vicodine or morphine.
Just to clarify a bit, I was seriously injured in a car wreck many years ago. The injuries I sustained took a long time to heal and required several surgeries. During this process I was provided with everything from Morphine, demarol, codiene(spelling?), vic's, perc's, oxy and others. I'm quite familliar with the effects that narcotics have on people.

I'm guessing you have some experience with these things as well by your statement. Are you still using narcotics?

Obviously you are still smoking. I still smoke, but I don't use painkillers anymore. I only had to quit those once.
flexor is offline   Reply With Quote