MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Looking for some MMA Gloves

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2007, 02:38 PM   #19 (permalink)
Onganju
Outta My Head

Onganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by traf_quake
i have a pair of century ones....but they're the model like the harbringers....bar in the middle for bag work and individual fingers....i like them cuz if i'm just doing a workout circuit i can go from the bag to the floor without ripping off my 16 ouncers....but the bar does kinda get in the way when grappling
Yep... The bar does get in the way. Open face gloves feel much, much better when you are rolling.

I've been getting a lot of my equipment from Ringside. The Top Contender series of equipment is a great cost-effective set. I personally have their Top Contender Grappling Cloves and their Top Contender Quick Strike Grappling Gloves. Both of them are quality gloves, the first with a complete open palm and thumb, and the other with partial thumb. Their year-end clearance just finished so they aren't on sale anymore, but they are definitely a lot higher quality than the equipment that you'd find in sporting goods places at the same price.

Queng leon queng tigre ecu tacacut, queca pa? - Pampangan Mandarigma Motto

My Blog <--READ IT!
Onganju is offline   Reply With Quote