MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - WEC 44: BROWN vs ALDO

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2009, 04:07 PM   #72 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
- Technician -

HitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF Godfather
Quote:
Originally Posted by osmium View Post
I'm pretty sure his downfall was that he couldn't take Aldo down. Which really doesn't mean anything towards whether or not Faber can since a smaller faster wrestler is a completely different animal to deal with. Faber could possibly outwork Aldo in a 5 rounder if he can score takedowns but I see Aldo finishing him. I'd be really hyped to see that fight though hopefully it happens.
Yeah that was a big deciding factor. I was just saying that he had nothing on the feet for Aldo because of the massive speed difference between them. I think Faber could fare a little bit better on the feet than Brown because he has faster hands than Brown does.

But I do agree that Aldo's TDD was a huge factor in his fight with Brown.

"We are the children of your rivals,
Holding guns while reading Bibles."

Sig Credit: M.C

HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote