MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - WEC 44: BROWN vs ALDO

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2009, 04:07 PM   #72 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by osmium View Post
I'm pretty sure his downfall was that he couldn't take Aldo down. Which really doesn't mean anything towards whether or not Faber can since a smaller faster wrestler is a completely different animal to deal with. Faber could possibly outwork Aldo in a 5 rounder if he can score takedowns but I see Aldo finishing him. I'd be really hyped to see that fight though hopefully it happens.
Yeah that was a big deciding factor. I was just saying that he had nothing on the feet for Aldo because of the massive speed difference between them. I think Faber could fare a little bit better on the feet than Brown because he has faster hands than Brown does.

But I do agree that Aldo's TDD was a huge factor in his fight with Brown.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote