MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - it gave me great satisfaction.....(spoiler)

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2009, 02:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
Curly
Bantamweight

Curly is on another level nowCurly is on another level nowCurly is on another level nowCurly is on another level nowCurly is on another level nowCurly is on another level nowCurly is on another level nowCurly is on another level nowCurly is on another level nowCurly is on another level nowCurly is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufc4life View Post
firstly to see marcus davis get koed..out cold streched!! i loved it killa bee fuked him up...

and after not makin weight last time ...i was so happy to see johnson get choked out.....gave me great satisfaction...

and i just wanna say that tito vs forrest 3 would be a snoozefest...tito was slow ...and forest couldnt even finish him....

WAR MINOUTARO
I'm with you on all three that you mentioned.

Please Dana, I know you read all my posts, don't make us watch Tito v. Forrest 3. I'm a moderate fan of Captain Excuse (aka Tito), but I'd rather you fed him a few old guys that he could beat. Build him up then feed him to the young guns so he can get his dick knocked in the dirt.
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote