MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - it gave me great satisfaction.....(spoiler)

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2009, 03:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
flexor
Amatuer

flexor has a spectacular aura aboutflexor has a spectacular aura aboutflexor has a spectacular aura aboutflexor has a spectacular aura aboutflexor has a spectacular aura aboutflexor has a spectacular aura aboutflexor has a spectacular aura aboutflexor has a spectacular aura aboutflexor has a spectacular aura aboutflexor has a spectacular aura aboutflexor has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufc4life View Post
firstly to see marcus davis get koed..out cold streched!! i loved it killa bee fuked him up...

and after not makin weight last time ...i was so happy to see johnson get choked out.....gave me great satisfaction...

and i just wanna say that tito vs forrest 3 would be a snoozefest...tito was slow ...and forest couldnt even finish him....

WAR MINOUTARO
Marcus is a tuff guy too. He got worked over badly and I was a bit surprised by that.

I picked Saunders to win, but I was more than impressed with his work tonite.

I was also expecting Rumble to do better. I think his mental mistakes were primarily why he lost. Kos did an excellent job in beating him though, and he looks like he is improving over all. I'm doubtful as to how genuine his trauma from the deflected knee and finger swipe to the eye. After seeing all the replays from multiple angles it looked like if anything the swipe brushed his closed right eye, not his left as he was displaying. I could be wrong, since im not the one that was getting hit but it looked questionable. His fingers forward jab to Johnsons eye was clearly legitimate though and Johnson spent little time returning to action. It doesn't really matter now, and Kos did look good in beating Rumble.

Lil Nog rocked it too! I can't wait to see him fight again.

**I looked around the net and found a still shot of Rumble poking Kos in the left eye before the knee. This explains why the swipe after the knee looked harmless, because it was.**

Last edited by flexor : 11-22-2009 at 04:31 AM. Reason: update
flexor is offline   Reply With Quote