MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who was "robbed" in the Ortiz/Griffin fight (spoilers)

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2009, 04:11 PM   #30 (permalink)
Darkwraith
Clowns will eat me

Darkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toroian View Post
the fight wasnt even close i dont see why people are calling this one bad lay and pray and un effective gnp shouldnt count for much and forest got up so fast from the take downs and tit was tooled on the feet easy win for forest easy

p.s why is my rep red ? i dont troll
Hmm...someone didn't like something you said I would assume...might want to get aSuper mod or someone to look into it since we had a problem this morning with someone gaining access to a Super Mods account and causing some problems...

Thanks to Toxic for the Awesome Sig!

Even if the whole world is against you, one thing will never let you down. That thing is beer.

Darkwraith is offline   Reply With Quote