MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Georges St Pierre vs. Dan Hardy to Headline UFC 109?

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2009, 04:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoveraki View Post
WTF. Maia loses ONE match against the #2 MW and he gets put on the ******* undercard?

I can't believe how much this upsets me. This is RIDICULOUS. Not to mention he destroyed Sonnen and he's facing Marquardt on the main card! ARGH.

That's ridiculous. Couture vs Coleman co-headlines and Maia fights some chump on the prelims. And ******* SERRA VS TRIGG gets on the main card? Trigg hasn't one a UFC fight in like six years! Maia's a top 5 MW.
I couldn't agree more. Couture vs Coleman stinks. I suppose we could look at it this way, money on Couture winning is money in the bank.

The Maia situation also stinks. However, if the Prelims are on Spike then Maia is a great fight to change the ( false ) perception that the UFC is all thuggery and no skill. A Maia submission is a beautiful thing.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote