MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC PPVs Too Often?

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2009, 06:53 PM   #18 (permalink)
Ansem
Flyweight

Ansem TrollAnsem TrollAnsem TrollAnsem TrollAnsem TrollAnsem TrollAnsem TrollAnsem TrollAnsem TrollAnsem TrollAnsem Troll
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDawg View Post
UFC needs to calm down with their events. I love UFC as much as the next guy but this is kind of crazy. UFC 105-107(including the TUF 10 Finale) all happen within a 4 week span. If they calmed down with these events, they would be able to make good cards instead of these mediocre/bad (IMO)ones. I have not liked any of the UFCs since after UFC 101 and I think spacing them out would make them much better. Not only that but if an injury pops up, they're not so screwed as they have a larger list of fighters to choose from who haven't faught in awhile. I can't complain about the money issue as I watch most UFCs for free but I bet there are some people that won't want to buy UFC 106 then buy UFC 107 2 weeks later. Thoughts?
lol are you serious if anything there needs to be more I certainly can't get enough of it, and I watch all of them live imagine a UFC every Saturday that'd be amazing :P
Ansem is offline   Reply With Quote