Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Ufc 107 trailer

2K views 20 replies 19 participants last post by  tlilly 
#1 ·

I cant wait for this one!! One of the best cards of the year imo (because im a huge Penn nuthugger :thumb02:)

#4 ·
B.J Penn is going to run through Sanchez, seriously. It'll be an entertaining fight, but B.J has better striking, better BJJ, great cardio (now), one of the hardest chins in MMA, knockout power and the ability to stuff Sanchez's takedowns if he wishes to try for one.

I honestly cannot see Sanchez winning this one anywhere.

Nice video.

This post has been deleted
#9 ·
yeah its trailers like that, that really sucker you into coughing up..Even though conventional wisdom tells me the florian/guida fight could be a borefest like florian/huerta..And that sanchez is going get walked over by penn I dont care

#11 ·
I couldn't disagree more with people thinking this is a sure win for BJ. I'm actually going to bet on Sanchez.

I think Sanchez is armed with everything he needs to take on the champ and his style is suited to fight BJs. Sanchez has never been stopped, he's never been knocked out or submitted and he is amongst the top of the UFC for cardio. His work rate in the Clay Guida fight both standing and off his back was insane.

The only times I've seen BJ lose is when he's put on the backfoot and under serious pressure.

I'm going Sanchez by TKO, followed by a hellish comeback from BJ where he destroys the division.

#15 ·
i dont see how huerta/florian was boring. florians performance in the last round was great to watch.

but man, im a video editor and that was a hell of a promo. UFC's promos are the best ive ever seen as of late, I hope theyre paying their editors well :) . Cant wait for this card, the cards have been lackluster for a while.

#20 ·
Nice Card. I really don't think enough people are giving Diego enough credit here. I think its going to be one of the best fights of the year. Plus Mir/Congo and KenFlo/Guida, not to mention Fitch/Pierce...the Prelims are loooking good too. IMO this could be one of the best cards all year but too many people have been saying the cards have been lackluster as of late. Lackluster how? Simply because they didn't have the nuthugged fighters? I'd have to say from an mma standpoint we have seen several good fights on the last few cards, controversy and all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.