MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - CW's Training Log

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2009, 06:02 AM   #9 (permalink)
Catch Wrestler
MMA Fanatic

Catch Wrestler will become famous soon enoughCatch Wrestler will become famous soon enoughCatch Wrestler will become famous soon enoughCatch Wrestler will become famous soon enoughCatch Wrestler will become famous soon enoughCatch Wrestler will become famous soon enoughCatch Wrestler will become famous soon enoughCatch Wrestler will become famous soon enough
Yesterday I went down to MMA and I had forgotten my usual trainer and his 2 assistants (they are not really his assistants but they are the 2 most experienced guys and they are forever showing everyone new stuff and just helping out) had went to Thailand for 2 weeks to train, pick up lots of cheap Thai gear and party hard. So we have a temp covering for 2 weeks, the guy is legit, he's friends with our usual trainer and he used to teach and fight, he has a similar style to what we do now but with a different look on things so it was pretty interesting. The only problem for me was it was a very technique heavy class with a solid heavy stretch at the beginning, so I didn't really get a good sweat on compared to our usual solid 40min of sparring/rolling. So on Wednesday I'll probably go the the gym to do some strength and conditioning before it but knowing my luck it will end up being a intense MMA session.
Catch Wrestler is offline   Reply With Quote