MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - CW's Training Log
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 11-24-2009, 06:02 AM Thread Starter
Catch Wrestler
MMA Fanatic
Yesterday I went down to MMA and I had forgotten my usual trainer and his 2 assistants (they are not really his assistants but they are the 2 most experienced guys and they are forever showing everyone new stuff and just helping out) had went to Thailand for 2 weeks to train, pick up lots of cheap Thai gear and party hard. So we have a temp covering for 2 weeks, the guy is legit, he's friends with our usual trainer and he used to teach and fight, he has a similar style to what we do now but with a different look on things so it was pretty interesting. The only problem for me was it was a very technique heavy class with a solid heavy stretch at the beginning, so I didn't really get a good sweat on compared to our usual solid 40min of sparring/rolling. So on Wednesday I'll probably go the the gym to do some strength and conditioning before it but knowing my luck it will end up being a intense MMA session.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome