MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Georges St Pierre vs. Dan Hardy to Headline UFC 109?

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2009, 10:44 AM   #38 (permalink)
Belfort
Amatuer

Belfort will become famous soon enoughBelfort will become famous soon enoughBelfort will become famous soon enoughBelfort will become famous soon enoughBelfort will become famous soon enoughBelfort will become famous soon enoughBelfort will become famous soon enoughBelfort will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Disagree. Hardy is an unknown to most of us. We have no idea of his limits yet. There's no evidence that Hardy wouldn't beat Fitch or Alves. To say he nowhere near them is a bit extreme considering the guy has been in ZERO trouble since coming to the UFC.

GSP will probably win... but on what ive seen of Hardy, especially pre-UFC... man, he is a tough son of a bitch who is really difficult to damage or submit off his back, hits VERY hard and has a granite chin. Yes, I know this all points towards another Fitch type 5 round beat down, but Hardy hits harder and better than Fitch. He could knock GSP out at any second. 25 minutes is a long time...
Agree with most of what you're saying there, swick has got some serious power and he got his hands on Hardy a few times and it didn't seem to phase Dan at all. Hardy also comes across as a real cocky punk (rocker) kinda guy y'know i don't think he would get overwhelmed and intimidated the way Alves seemed to be... i think he's really gonna let his hands go. Having said that GSP is GSP so he could end up putting Dan on his a$$ with takedown after takedown but i'm not dismissing Hardy so quickly.
Belfort is offline   Reply With Quote