MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - For all the people that said Kos faked it

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2009, 10:33 AM   #28 (permalink)
tlilly
Flyweight

tlilly Is Beloved By Alltlilly Is Beloved By Alltlilly Is Beloved By Alltlilly Is Beloved By Alltlilly Is Beloved By Alltlilly Is Beloved By Alltlilly Is Beloved By Alltlilly Is Beloved By Alltlilly Is Beloved By Alltlilly Is Beloved By Alltlilly Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biowza View Post
Seriously? When did he say that he thought Koscheck was faking? All he ever said was that he couldn't see where he was struck in the eye in the process of the illegal knee. I don't even think they showed the replay you are showing there.
Yeah, I have to agree. I think rogan and goldberg def make their share of mistakes but I think commentating mma is a pretty tough job and we should give them some slack some times. Its difficult to find people that have a very decent knowledge of mma and still articulate so well.

To be honest, compared to listening to frank mir on wec or frank shamrock on sf, I think rogan/goldberg does a lot better job. Don't get me wrong, I think they can def improve but they are still better than the alternative.
tlilly is offline   Reply With Quote