MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How come nobody here thinks Diego has a chance in hell?

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2009, 10:18 PM   #24 (permalink)
cdtcpl
Megaweight

cdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By All
For me the Florian fight was a message that BJ was sending to everyone. He is known as a guy who finishes in the first round or not at all. He let the fight go into the later rounds. Rewatch the fight and look at BJ while they are up against the cage. He isn't fighting, he is just there bored letting time tick by and his corner keeps talking about it going according to plan. Then when he wants to finish the fight within a minute he has Kenny tapping like a fool.

I think BJ wins this because the real BJ is here. The one we have been waiting for and only seen glimpses of in the past. BJ has better stand up, but both have some insane chins so I really don't expect a KO. I think this stays standing until Diego tries to take it to the ground. BJ sweeps during the TD, ends up on top and wins via RNC.
cdtcpl is offline   Reply With Quote