MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ufc 107 trailer

Thread: Ufc 107 trailer
View Single Post

Old 11-25-2009, 04:01 AM   #20 (permalink)
Ruckus
Big Dawg

Ruckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He Crosses
Nice Card. I really don't think enough people are giving Diego enough credit here. I think its going to be one of the best fights of the year. Plus Mir/Congo and KenFlo/Guida, not to mention Fitch/Pierce...the Prelims are loooking good too. IMO this could be one of the best cards all year but too many people have been saying the cards have been lackluster as of late. Lackluster how? Simply because they didn't have the nuthugged fighters? I'd have to say from an mma standpoint we have seen several good fights on the last few cards, controversy and all.