MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2009, 04:47 AM   #21 (permalink)
Xerxes
<= MODERATOR=>

Xerxes Is Beloved By AllXerxes Is Beloved By AllXerxes Is Beloved By AllXerxes Is Beloved By AllXerxes Is Beloved By AllXerxes Is Beloved By AllXerxes Is Beloved By AllXerxes Is Beloved By AllXerxes Is Beloved By AllXerxes Is Beloved By AllXerxes Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyNate View Post
No one posts new topics when this thread is up. Should seriously at least give it a bit of a rest and see how the lounge goes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnbaron View Post
Currently wondering why this is a necessary thread...

I'm with you. I watched this thread kill the lounge (and even the MMA part of the forums to an extent) once already. The senior members just hang out here, and they should be the ones encouraging discussion and educating the new members in the MMA areas of the forum.

Also, the fact that so many people lost such a huge chunk of their posts when this and the no noob thread were deleted just shows how much it takes away from the other parts of the site.

And what am I doing now? I'm glad I got my two cents in.
I guess thats why the hacker got rid of that thread in the very 1st place, because he was very concerned about the well being of our dear forum and its members.

edit: damn wait, I could of started a thread about this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo5597 View Post
Am I gonna make the 1st page!!!???!?!?

NOOOOOOOO! Fu**ing S**T!!!!!
Who's post should I delete on page 1 for you to make it?

and how many creds are you willing to give me for it

Last edited by Xerxes : 11-25-2009 at 04:51 AM.