MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Calling Swpthleg and CC420

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2009, 11:59 AM   #11 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxie View Post
Swp is a very sweet person, she is funny, knowledgeable and a big part of the forum. I admire her and want her to keep being part of our community.
My online voice may sound female, but I can assure you that is an illusion. There are no girls on the intrawebz, regardless of what you may hear.

I have a lot of female friends who enlighten me, and I'm nice enough to pass the knowledge on to you.

I'm sooo grateful for some of the "curiosity" on behalf of my brief absence. Rest assured I made excellent use of the time.

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 11-25-2009 at 12:03 PM.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote