MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - B.J. Penn: "Diego Sanchez is a little wierd."

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2009, 07:33 PM   #24 (permalink)
munkie
Flyweight

munkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of light
Personally, I think Diego's personality is retarded. He's driven and that makes him a good fighter. But watching him on TUF, I think he is a damn retard. Who ******* prays to the rain gods? A dumbass that would rather be sick than fighting. Again, he is a good fighter, but definitely not someone I would give a shit to talk to. I do rather enjoy his enterances when he is just yelling at nothing, all the way down to the walkway to the cage, clearly cuz he has torrettes. He was suspended for pot awhile back meaning that he smoked himself retarded in college, or hell, high school.
munkie is offline   Reply With Quote