MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is cro cop done?

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2009, 08:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
munkie
Bantamweight

munkie is just really nicemunkie is just really nicemunkie is just really nicemunkie is just really nicemunkie is just really nicemunkie is just really nicemunkie is just really nicemunkie is just really nicemunkie is just really nicemunkie is just really nicemunkie is just really nice
Cro Cop use to be an elite heavyweight. But he hasn't beaten anybody in the UFC. Eddie Sanchez, Mustapha Al Turk, who? At first, I thought the Gabriel Gonzaga knockout was a fluke, everybody gets caught at one point in their career, except for Machida for now. I expected him to comeback and reclaim his place as a top heavyweight. What happened? He got gangraped by Cheick Kongo. Granted, Cheick is a killer, but he's not a top UFC heavyweight. Cro Cop will be doomed to beating up the Al-turks of the UFC for the rest of his UFC career. I think Rothwell will take him. Cro Cop is a one trick pony. The second Ben is inside of head kick range, he will beat on Cro Cop.
munkie is offline   Reply With Quote