MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is cro cop done?

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2009, 07:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
munkie
Flyweight

munkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of light
Cro Cop use to be an elite heavyweight. But he hasn't beaten anybody in the UFC. Eddie Sanchez, Mustapha Al Turk, who? At first, I thought the Gabriel Gonzaga knockout was a fluke, everybody gets caught at one point in their career, except for Machida for now. I expected him to comeback and reclaim his place as a top heavyweight. What happened? He got gangraped by Cheick Kongo. Granted, Cheick is a killer, but he's not a top UFC heavyweight. Cro Cop will be doomed to beating up the Al-turks of the UFC for the rest of his UFC career. I think Rothwell will take him. Cro Cop is a one trick pony. The second Ben is inside of head kick range, he will beat on Cro Cop.
munkie is offline   Reply With Quote