MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Let it Reign: Handicapping UFC Champions

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2009, 07:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
MagiK11
Resident Drunk

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraMaI View Post
Okay then we're just going to act like Silva didn't submit Lutter and Henderson? And that GSP didn't submit Hughes twice and Trigg? Seriously? They both have a very well rounded game. Anderson's striking is light years ahead of BJ's and his BJJ is very good, too. GSP wrecked BJ standing, has FAR better wrestling than BJ and has a decent submission game, just prefers to control and GnP.

Sorry but the dude's all over BJ's nuts, no way should BJ be ranked over either of those two men, especially since one of them beat him, decisively at that.

EDIT: I'm not saying BJ shouldn't be ranked P4P at all, but I have him at 4th overall after Fedor, Anderson and GSP.
Opinion's are subjected, so just leave it at that. If you had written the article you would have had others saying the opposite and defending GSP and Silva.

In my opinion I enjoyed the article and just see it as his opinion, and don't really get too worked up over it.

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote