MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is cro cop done?

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2009, 08:49 PM   #18 (permalink)
jcc78
Banned

jcc78 Trolljcc78 Trolljcc78 Trolljcc78 Trolljcc78 Trolljcc78 Trolljcc78 Trolljcc78 Trolljcc78 Trolljcc78 Trolljcc78 Troll
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCFAN18 View Post
Cro Cop is not done.

He will come back mar my words. He just needs some mental training and a new training regiment (which he is doing for Ben Rothwell)

Also take a look at my sig. I will root for Cro Cop until he decides it is over. Not when everyone else does, when he does.

I think I heard something about cro cop hiring a Psychiatrist to help prepare him mentally for his fights after the JDS loss.I hope he gets back in form mentally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by machidaisgod View Post
It must be a coincidence that he stopped caring (oh let me think do I care about getting my eye socket bashed in like a little pissy) or kick ass and make millions...hmmmmmm....seems he stopped "caring" when he stepped up in competition and got his @ss beat left and right.
You can't deny he fought against and held his own against the top fighters in the world in pride... he had a pretty even match vs fedor, not many can say that.He also beat Wandy and a ton of others.

Not caring, as in, he lost his mental edge.He used to be a killer in pride.He doesn't look like he use to, I think alot of his confidence he used to have is gone.

Last edited by dudeabides : 11-25-2009 at 09:04 PM. Reason: merged
jcc78 is offline   Reply With Quote