MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Did Tito Ortiz's return lead to Dan Henderon's possible UFC departure?

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2009, 09:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
munkie
Flyweight

munkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of lightmunkie is a glorious beacon of light
Tito's shittalking probably has alot to do with other top fighters signing, or staying, in the UFC. I think Tito should be sanctioned for spouting off, and if he decides to talk more shit, ******* cut him. The UFC doesn't need Tito. As far as I'm concerned, I'd much rather see Hendo fight than Tito. Hendo is a dangerous guy and when I watch him fight, I know there is a chance for fireworks. When I watch Tito fight, I know the only chance to see anything resembling action is before and after the fight. Before he starts shit. After he makes excuses. **** Tito, get Hendo back.
munkie is offline   Reply With Quote