MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is cro cop done?

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2009, 09:05 PM   #20 (permalink)
joshua7789
Super Heavyweight

joshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcc78 View Post
You can't deny he fought against and held his own against the top fighters in the world in pride... he had a pretty even match vs fedor, not many can say that.He also beat Wandy and a ton of others.

Not caring, as in, he lost his mental edge.He used to be a killer in pride.He doesn't look like he use to, I think alot of his confidence he used to have is gone.
He did fight some good competition, I agree. The thing is though, Fedor exposed his huge weakness awhile ago but its just recently that people really take advantage of that and it is a lot easier to do in a cage. Fedor got in his face and pressured him in Pride and beat him, Mark Hunt did the same thing. Crocop is the definition of a one trick pony, when that trick doesnt work he becomes a lower B or C level fighter. He is a great kickboxer with pretty good takedown defense. Fighters like Randy Couture and Fedor that come in with good gameplans will have no problem handling him unless he makes some serious strides. Dont get me wrong, im a fan and love watching him fight, I just dont think there is that big of a difference between him and Pride and him in the UFC. People just know what it takes to beat him now.

Last edited by joshua7789 : 11-25-2009 at 09:09 PM.
joshua7789 is offline   Reply With Quote