MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Taking A Closer Look At Antonio Rogerio Nogueira

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2009, 02:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
FightOfTheNight
Amatuer

FightOfTheNight is a jewel in the roughFightOfTheNight is a jewel in the roughFightOfTheNight is a jewel in the roughFightOfTheNight is a jewel in the roughFightOfTheNight is a jewel in the roughFightOfTheNight is a jewel in the roughFightOfTheNight is a jewel in the roughFightOfTheNight is a jewel in the roughFightOfTheNight is a jewel in the roughFightOfTheNight is a jewel in the roughFightOfTheNight is a jewel in the rough
Thanks Vandalian. Unfortunately it seems someone wasn't happy with the article. I just received the following comment...

"the fact that this article did not mention Fedor and his fights against Nogueira means it was written by a tool. congrats…."

Of course he has fallen for the oldest trick in the book by not realizing that the article was about Rogerio, (who's never fought Fedor) not his brother Rodrigo! Gotta love the self-ownage!

Oh, and I wish there was a "tool" that would write articles for me, that'd make my life a lot easier!
FightOfTheNight is offline   Reply With Quote