MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Shogun Rua confirms Lyoto Machida rematch; Still waiting to sign for May 1 fight

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2009, 02:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jamal
Any Weight, Anytime...

Jamal is a glorious beacon of lightJamal is a glorious beacon of lightJamal is a glorious beacon of lightJamal is a glorious beacon of lightJamal is a glorious beacon of lightJamal is a glorious beacon of lightJamal is a glorious beacon of lightJamal is a glorious beacon of lightJamal is a glorious beacon of lightJamal is a glorious beacon of lightJamal is a glorious beacon of light
Shogun Rua confirms Lyoto Machida rematch; Still waiting to sign for May 1 fight

Shogun Rua confirms Lyoto Machida rematch; Still waiting to sign for May 1 fight

http://www.mmamania.com/2009/11/26/1...achida-rematch

Props: TerraMagazine.com.br

Quoteworthy:

"I'm just going to start the preparation and letís go there. The UFC has already confirmed with my manager that I will fight Lyoto again. Itís just missing to sign the contract but the verbal agreement is done. I still donít think whether I will follow the same strategy rather than the formerly one. Iím going to sit down with the team to map it out. This rematch is much wished because itís a title shot for the world championship. Itís my biggest interest. Iím sure worried to achieve my dream and the revenge comes on the second plan. I was choked for that loss against him, but Machida has no blame. The judges are the guilty who were the only three people in the world that understood he won the fight."

Shogun Rua reveals that UFC has confirmed his rematch against Lyoto Machida on May 1, 2010, which is expected to take place at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. It's more than six months from their original controversial encounter; however, "The Dragon" needs time to recover from surgery he underwent a couple of days after their first match. Shogun, meanwhile, plans to start his training camp as soon as possible. Advantage Shogun?