MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bad accident last night

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2009, 04:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
she is currently sleeping the day away she was freaking out like crazy last night, but we have a very good support network and our friends cheered her right up.

She has some shoulder pain and is going to the doctor about it just in case, since she has a history of shoulder problems on that side. I somehow jammed my hand and its fairly swollen with bluish marks starting to form around my first two knucles, and I hit my head somehow (can't remember exactly, probably on the steering wheel during the second impact) and have a little goose egg, but overall I think I got the better of the deal in terms of injury.