MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Machida vs Rua II in May

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2009, 09:45 AM   #27 (permalink)
SM33
SPEED KILLS

SM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I'm not sure I agree with all this 'Machida has the heart and mind of a true warrior' crap, did you guys see the footage of him in the dressing room after the fight? He was shaken up trying not to cry, not from pain or injuries, he couldn't believe he was still alive. He just 'won' a fight and he looked like the world was crashing around him, cus he knew that one more minute of that fight would have seen him in a heap on the mat. Shogun however was sure he just won the light-heavyweight title, then didn't win it, took it on the chin and didn't complain, answered the press' questions honestly (unlike Machida the True Warrior, who just kissed the judge's asses) and politely demanded a rematch. Machida looked like a spoilt little brat who just had his lolly taken off him after that fight, even though he still had his precious lolly... Shogun is the true warrior and I'll bet he's fought tougher blokes than Machida.

Shogun by TKO.
SM33 is offline   Reply With Quote