MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - White prepared to call M-1 Global's bluff of free Lesnar vs. Emelianenko bout

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2009, 04:34 PM   #23 (permalink)
UrbanBounca
Abusive

UrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoveraki View Post
Well technically he turned a failing company into a failing company, then Forrest vs Bonnar turned it into a successful company with DW's assistance.

DW definitely comes off as a tool, but it's not his swearing that is the least professional of his attributes. It's how he has ZERO stock in his own word. Zero stock.

"Dan Henderson, I promise he signed with SF 1000%"

"Brock Lesnar may never fight again"

"Tito will never fight in the UFC again"

"Anyone involved with the EA game will never fight in the UFC"

AND MY FAVORITE:

"I have a huge announcement to make this weekend that will blow your mind/change the sport/etc." Then it ends up being that Coleman resigned or that they might have an event in China someday or something. Ugh.
You have a problem with the UFC as a whole, it's that simple. Dana White played a huge part in that reality show, called The Ultimate Fighter, which potentially allowed Bonnar and Griffin to square off.

The UFC is based in the U.S., and still, the most dominant promotion.