MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - White prepared to call M-1 Global's bluff of free Lesnar vs. Emelianenko bout

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2009, 06:49 PM   #27 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SM33 View Post
How can you judge Dana White's competency as a 'president of a multi-million dollar company' on his use of language? Limp-wrists don't make it in buisness, and most of the richest men in the world are also some of the nastiest. Why disect the buisness aspects of the UFC when, at the end of the day, it's the best in it's niche and Dana gives people the fights they want to see?
It's entirely possible to be extremely nasty without a single four-letter word. I suppose Dana feels that this has come to be a signature of sorts for him.

I'm not saying that's terribly intelligent, just a possibility.

Fedor would beat Brock. Yes, I'm a Fedor nuthugger.

Sig Credit to Toxic