MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Coleman Vs. Couture Official For Ufc 109
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-28-2009, 11:44 PM
I see Coleman taking this. It could go either way since they are just so old but I think Coleman has the edge when it comes to strength and early explosiveness. If Couture can push Coleman against the cage, he could grind out a decision but I think Coleman will prepare for that and shoot for Couture's legs.

Whoever loses should retire. I like both guys but its time to hang 'em up. They are great athletes and would kick my ass (even though they are old enough to be my great-great-great....grandfathers). This is also why I am rooting for Coleman. I feel that he still has something to prove to himself while Couture is just competing for the sake of fame and money. If Dana were to force these guys out, I an pretty sure we'd see Coleman at the next barnyard MMA event trying to convince himself that he should be considered a legend in this sport. He is just so insecure of himself and the best remedy is for him to beat a legend in Couture and then go on to have a few more competitive matches against top level competition before he croaks.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome