MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Coleman Vs. Couture Official For Ufc 109

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2009, 11:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
SSD
Flyweight

SSD will become famous soon enoughSSD will become famous soon enoughSSD will become famous soon enoughSSD will become famous soon enoughSSD will become famous soon enoughSSD will become famous soon enoughSSD will become famous soon enoughSSD will become famous soon enoughSSD will become famous soon enoughSSD will become famous soon enoughSSD will become famous soon enough
I see Coleman taking this. It could go either way since they are just so old but I think Coleman has the edge when it comes to strength and early explosiveness. If Couture can push Coleman against the cage, he could grind out a decision but I think Coleman will prepare for that and shoot for Couture's legs.

Whoever loses should retire. I like both guys but its time to hang 'em up. They are great athletes and would kick my ass (even though they are old enough to be my great-great-great....grandfathers). This is also why I am rooting for Coleman. I feel that he still has something to prove to himself while Couture is just competing for the sake of fame and money. If Dana were to force these guys out, I an pretty sure we'd see Coleman at the next barnyard MMA event trying to convince himself that he should be considered a legend in this sport. He is just so insecure of himself and the best remedy is for him to beat a legend in Couture and then go on to have a few more competitive matches against top level competition before he croaks.
SSD is offline   Reply With Quote