MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Machida vs Rua II in May

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2009, 01:10 PM   #41 (permalink)
neoseeker
Flyweight

neoseeker is a jewel in the roughneoseeker is a jewel in the roughneoseeker is a jewel in the roughneoseeker is a jewel in the roughneoseeker is a jewel in the roughneoseeker is a jewel in the roughneoseeker is a jewel in the roughneoseeker is a jewel in the roughneoseeker is a jewel in the roughneoseeker is a jewel in the roughneoseeker is a jewel in the rough
I think all this stuff about Machida been the strongest mentally is total bs. You could say the same about any fighter on any given night. If Machida is that great why is that he couldn't solve the Shogun style and beat him convincingly ? I personally don't like his style. He depends way to much on his elusiveness. What's going to happen as he gets older and fights younger faster guys ? I think he has been exposed and things will never be the same. His fights are going to be close fights from now on. I don't think he can reinvent himself at this point in his career. Just my .02 cents.
neoseeker is offline   Reply With Quote