MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2009, 12:30 AM   #64 (permalink)
SpoKen
Super Heavyweight

SpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxie View Post
Enjoying some coffee, it was nice to be bed ridden by pain today, because I was able to make that K-1 thread I've been meaning to make for the past few days. I will try to make some more in the following few days, if the feedback is positive. Let's put some life in the K-1 section again!! You guys should check it out

Otherwise, I am waiting for my man to come home from work, because I miss him terribly and this is my first post in the reborn WAYDRN thread .
Please make more threads like that when you get some rest in. It's great and can be a series, ya know. In fact.. on the next one, you should add an "*OFFICIAL*" marker on it, and I'll see what I can do about possibly getting it stickied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
I am watching "Dexter", one of the best shows on TV that I have ever seen.
I have to agree, although I'd say it's tied with Lost. I'm on the 3rd season, but I think Netflix took it off so I have to find a new way to watch it.

Sweet sig by Life B EZ

I feel like I get paid way to much money, but not enough -Nick Diaz