MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anybody here ever gone to a live UFC event?

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2009, 02:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Davisty69
CoutureCop

Davisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For Greatness
I went to the first affliction event, and personally, I prefer watching it at home for pretty much everything except for atmosphere.

Not to be a debbie downer here, but the beer was way too expensive ($9 per beer), the view wasn't as good as it is at home with multiple camera angles, and the retarded booing fans were far more infuriating in person.

On a side note, my boss's brother is the head security guy for Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. He got my boss 3 $500 tickets to Griffen vs. Ortiz, and has since told us that he can get us $1000 tickets for pretty much all the events.

I'm pretty excited at the idea of seeing my first UFC event live.

Check out MMAforum.com's
Top 25 Fights to show a new MMA fan!!

http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/69374-to...ml#post1079252
Davisty69 is offline   Reply With Quote