MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Paul Buentello Question

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2009, 03:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
King JLB
Flyweight

King JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of light
Paul Buentello Question

Not a huge fan, but not a hater either. I thought he was a can after the 15 second knockout from Arlovski, but when I heard he was coming back to the UFC it made me look up his record.

34-10 - nothing spectacular but has fought a couple of big names.

3-1 in the UFC. His only loss was in a title fight and he fought 4 times within the span of a yaer (almost to the day).

Can someone tell me, why did he leave/cut from the UFC? He returns 50 ppv's later to (possibly) KO Struve in two weeks, but I can't find any info on why he left the org after a going 3-1. My only assumption was Strikeforce offering him more interesting fights... maybe a little more money... I don't know.
King JLB is offline   Reply With Quote