MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Marcus Davis thought Ben Saunders 'was going to be a very easy fight' at UFC 106

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2009, 05:31 PM   #23 (permalink)
The Horticulturist
WIDE OPEN

The Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by LjStronge View Post
Take a look at the pattern of Marcus Davis' Kilt

He wears the "Braveheart Tartan" which is a traditional SCOTTISH tartan.
Don't be so ignorant man. Nova Scotia, where I live, translates into New Scotland, and Kilts are a tradition to some people here too. My point is, that we haven't been living here (north america) for long enough to have erased all of our old traditions, and whether you are originally from the place or not, makes no difference whatsoever.

Do I think it's lame? Yes. Do I hate on him for THAT? No, that would be childish.
The Horticulturist is offline   Reply With Quote