MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Lil Nog on Forrest Griffin: "It would be a good fight."

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2009, 09:21 PM   #41 (permalink)
streetpunk08
Bantamweight

streetpunk08 Is Beloved By Allstreetpunk08 Is Beloved By Allstreetpunk08 Is Beloved By Allstreetpunk08 Is Beloved By Allstreetpunk08 Is Beloved By Allstreetpunk08 Is Beloved By Allstreetpunk08 Is Beloved By Allstreetpunk08 Is Beloved By Allstreetpunk08 Is Beloved By Allstreetpunk08 Is Beloved By Allstreetpunk08 Is Beloved By All
I would love to see Rogerio fight Anderson, I think Anderson's standup is better, his timing, distance and precision is superior imo but I would give the grappling to Nog no doubt, it would be a good fight but one we will never see unfortunately.

I wasn't intentionally trying to insinuate that Rogerio is a better fighter than Anderson, I never thought about it since they will never fight but just trying to point out the logic that due to Forrest beating the odds and pulling upsets in the past means he will be able to pull off any fight where he's an underdog isnt always correct and ive seen people pick Forrest in fights just because of that, people where using that logic to analyze the Anderson fight. Forrest is a tough guy with tons of heart but on paper Rogerio's skills standing up and grappling are better imo and which is why he should/would be the favorite if they ended up fighting.
streetpunk08 is offline   Reply With Quote