MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2009, 11:10 PM   #105 (permalink)
The Horticulturist
WIDE OPEN

The Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings System
Finally found a guy to roll with regularly, and just my luck: he is a high school wrestler (ugh), with at 60 lb weight advantage........ and did I mention he is completely inexperienced in everything but wrestling and REALLY amateur boxing?........

So we have me, with plenty of judo experience, and enough bjj to coach him through basic positions and excersises, and this guy; a 200+ lb wrestler, who doesn't know yet how to not immediately kill me with subs.

at likely injuries

but

because I shouldn't complain. I've been such a mess not being able to burn stress like this for so long.

I guess it will be a fun learning experience for this point in time. Once April comes, there is an MMA gym only 20 mins from here, the only problem is that I totally can't afford to go there regularly while I'm still at school.

If my life is going well, and I'm not messing up big time, by May, I'm going to start early training for my first actual FIGHT (likely an undercard fight in Halifax!)

For the last year or two, I've said I wanted to fight as a personal challenge by the time I'm 25. Ideally, I could be breaking my cherry by Fall 2011 at the age of 23.

I don't know how I'm going to wait that long, I've been watching fights for hours now, wishing I could have my time to test myself right now.

Anyway, I don't know how much I just typed or how good it looks. The burning desire for competition is nullifying my grammar. I'm done!