MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2009, 10:35 AM   #117 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxie View Post
I only go to sleep when I literally can't keep my eyes open. Which is around like 5-6am. Good thing about it is that I can usually sleep as late as I wanna. Just don't wake me up (unless you know how and there are only 2 people who know how) because I become Hulk-like angry lol. Reading sometimes helps if you can't fall asleep. Dim the lights and tire your eyes out.
I wish I could sleep right now. I'm at work. And I didn't sleep the other night because I took the last flight home over thanksgiving and it was delayed :/

But I have tried reading before and it does usually make my eyes a little tired! The only problem is I can only have my light on or off, I can't dim it

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."