MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - anderson silva is bruce lee

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2009, 06:40 PM   #22 (permalink)
BobbyCooper
Banned

BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by alizio View Post
Chuck Norris would beat Bruce Lee in a MMA match (yes, im serious). Chuck needs to get more respect beyond the silly jokes, he was a REAL world champion multiple times and knows how to fight tournament or points style. Bruce Lee never fought anybody on record that i know of and altho by all accounts he was great, Chuck has proven the ability to prepare and win in REAL judged matches. Chuck has proven wins behind him, Bruce has myths, legends and heresay.

JMO obv, flame away, Chuck is the man, ask Machida ;P
I have read an article about Bruce Lee some years ago, i can't find it anymore on the WWW but i think it was from his Biographie or something

But anyway Chuck Norris said that he really was afraid of Bruce and his power and his skill level.But I don't know if he could have beaten Bruce maybe! Perhaps youre right.

But can you tell what you mean with ask Machida??
Thanks a lot^^
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote