MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jake Rosholt Cut From The UFC

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2009, 06:59 PM   #24 (permalink)
N-Como
MMA Fanatic

N-Como will become famous soon enoughN-Como will become famous soon enoughN-Como will become famous soon enoughN-Como will become famous soon enoughN-Como will become famous soon enoughN-Como will become famous soon enoughN-Como will become famous soon enoughN-Como will become famous soon enoughN-Como will become famous soon enoughN-Como will become famous soon enoughN-Como will become famous soon enough
I have a strong bias against wrestlers and was pretty pissed when they cut jake O' brian a few months back but I really think in due time rosholt could be one of the top guys. He didn't put on a bad performance against Grove, IMO he was winning until the triangle. I don't understand why they cut him and not Leben, this guy is new and fresh, dominated Leben and shown that he has room for improvement. While Leben hasn't shown any improvement, we keep him because he's supposedly marketable. The UFC could market anyone like Leben. He wont have a problem getting a job with strikeforce and beating cans and ufc washouts till he gets the anti-ufc hype train behind him.

With his credentals you could probably market him towards the wrestling fans.
N-Como is offline   Reply With Quote