MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Belfort vs Marquardt on tap

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2009, 11:15 PM   #20 (permalink)
Trips1978
Amatuer

Trips1978 has a spectacular aura aboutTrips1978 has a spectacular aura aboutTrips1978 has a spectacular aura aboutTrips1978 has a spectacular aura aboutTrips1978 has a spectacular aura aboutTrips1978 has a spectacular aura aboutTrips1978 has a spectacular aura aboutTrips1978 has a spectacular aura aboutTrips1978 has a spectacular aura aboutTrips1978 has a spectacular aura aboutTrips1978 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terror Kovenant View Post
Nate isn't half the fighter that Franklin is so I have no reason to believe that he can handle Belfort. Vitor via KO.
Rich is my favorite fighter and I think Nate would take him. Nate is head and shoulders better than the first time he fought Silva. I don't see Vitor catching him I think Greg Jackson will come up with a great plan to close the distance rough Vitor up against the cage and either take him down in the second or third and finish him or walk away with a decision. Nate is huge for 185 and ready for another shot at Silva while I don't see him beating Anderson I think he fairs 10 times better then the first time

And while I am not making any excuses for Rich but I don't think he was physically or mentally ready for Vitor. I have never heard rich make excuses but he even said in an interview that he wasn't really 100% for that fight.

Trips1978 is offline   Reply With Quote