MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ryan Bader vs Keith Jardine for UFC 110

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2009, 03:21 AM   #12 (permalink)
Ruckus
Big Dawg

Ruckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_D View Post
I actually give this to Jardine hands down, yes this is a little of my fanboyism kicking in and i realize this but striking i give this to jardine he just has a style that is really hard to predict and if this goes to the ground jardine has an excellent ground game
No offense, but maybe a little too much fanboyism. To claim if it goes to the ground gives Jardine an edge does not take into account the fact that Bader is an all american wrestler, which translates into his ground game is pretty solid too. And as hard as his style is too predict, Jardine's offense in the octagon relies on his leg kicks. Bader should be able to nullify this with being aggressive and on the attack, much like Wandy did. Bader has shown good standup as well as submission skills in the octagon. I think that as of late Jardine has shown a suspect chin. I think Bader gets the win either by KO or TKO stoppage due to punches. Sad too because I like Jardine and his quirkiness and he NEEDS to win real bad.