MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ryan Bader vs Keith Jardine for UFC 110

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2009, 03:01 AM   #14 (permalink)
Machida Karate
Photobucket

Machida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For Greatness
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by zescstar View Post
atleast jardine doesnt have to worry about getting koed lol
jardines one of my favorites i believe he ll pull out a decision
(split)
Dude not only has he KO'ed his win for his 6 figure contract from a glancing shoulder to head KO, but LOOK AT THE GUY he is a beasty man, and Keith JUST get knocked out.... And Wanderlei KO'ed Keith too, and they say the more u get KO'ed the easier it is.... I think we all saw our example with Chuck after getting KO'ed from Rashad any gap takes him down when he took monster shots before. That said i think Keith is the veteran in this fight for sure, and he NEEDS this win against Bader, even though this is more of a steping stone for Bader if he wins, (Beating a Veteran) other then Keith where it would keep him in the Mix only. I guess we wait to see what Keith comes in, the Keith that gets KO'ed in 12 sec from Wand Silva or the Keith that beat Chuck.... OOO LETS SEE!
Machida Karate is offline   Reply With Quote